- spaghetti squash sausage lasagna boats
- mexican stuffed bell peppers w/ yellow rice
- lazy layered eggplant w/ pasta
- roast beef hash
- top round roast beef w/ oven-roasted tomato caprese salad
- roast pork with dijon glaze w/ oven roasted garlic cabbage
lunches – spicy tuna cakes
I got a ton of delicious produce at the market this week! Zucchini, eggplant, spaghetti squash, tomatoes, potatoes, bell peppers, onions, and cabbage! Every meal this week will use some delicious veggie.
Art also picked a fresh pork roast and a top round roast to use in this week’s cooking, and a number of the recipes use various ground meats. I need to actually check to make sure I’ve still got a supply of the meats I’ll need! I know we’ve still got ground cow, but I’m not sure about the others.
Hopefully this will be a super tasty week in food. I'm super excited about the spicy tuna cakes!