- coq au vin kebabs w/ potato salad - made with roasted potatoes
- hearty meat lasagna - made with zucchini slices instead of pasta sheets
- ginger and green onion beef with broccoli w/ rice
- chicken with mustard - made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts w/ tomato tart
- leftover night
- grilled steaks w/ charred pepper steak sauce w/ butternut squash bacon risotto - made with roasted butternut squash
- grilled burgers w/ sweet potato fries w/ aioli
Life got a little derailed last week due to yet another kidney stone, so meal 1 is a holdover from last week's meal plan. Lots of veggies from the market to use up in this week's meal plan and broccoli magically reappeared at the market this week! I'm pretty excited about that.
My meal plans have been pretty cow-heavy recently and that's because we have a freezer full of steaks that I'm trying to diligently work through. I'm also not loving chicken as much as I used to, so I don't turn to it as quickly as I did in the past. Plus it's better for our budget to cook with meat we already own than to buy more!