1. Concert - out
2. Voice – Southwest Breakfast Scramble
3. Lemon and Dill Chicken w/ Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Sticks roasted asparagus
4. Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders w/ Cheddar Scallion Cornbread
5. Chicken with Tarragon Bread Crumbs w/ Asparagus Gruyere Tart
6. Bacon Cheese and Caramelised Onion Quiche w/ Balsamic Glazed Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
7. Recital (All the ice cream if it doesn’t go well, something else if it does.)
This isn’t a very filled out meal plan a the moment, but I was running short on time and needed to get at least a few meals planned so we can get back on track with eating home cooked foods again! I’m also in the process of figuring out how to keep track of the recipes I want to try in the future. This is a challenge.
And in other news, my 4th Blogiversary is on Friday! I have no idea what I will do to celebrate but it probably won’t be “catch up on blogging.” Sorry, folks! I do have this as a goal, but there are a lot of other things going on in life right now that take precedence. I feel like I’ve been saying that for months now, but c’est la vie!