- slow roasted arctic char (and chicken) with lemon-mustard seed topping, mac and cheese cheesecake, cheater chard with garlic scapes
- holiday strip loin, green sauce, broccoli with parmesan and bacon
- chicken stir fry - spicy szechuan stir-fry sauce
- oslo kebabs
- leftover night
- baked eggs with spinach and mushrooms and sausage
- roasted pork tenderloin, asparagus gruyere tart
I feel like this is a lot of food to be cooking for the week. I definitely overbought by one veg at the farmers market this weekend and now I'm trying to figure out how to get everything in. Not my best choice. Lots of tasty things, though. I'll be using up lots of veggies, some meats from the freezer, and the carrots and celery are leftovers from my party a few weeks ago. No Chipotle leftovers this week, I'll probably work them into next week's dinners.
I picked up green onions, chard, spinach, broccoli, garlic scapes, asparagus, and cherry tomatoes at the market.