1. Stuffed Mushrooms, Traditional Lasagna, Artichoke and Mushroom Lasagna, Salad, Tiramisu
2. Leftovers from Game Day w/ Salad
3. French Chicken in a Pot w/ Sautéed Green Beans
4. Turkey w/ Stuffing w/ Boy Choy with Garlic
5. Mom’s Chicken w/ Mustard Green Gratin
6. Grilled Burgers w/ Potatoes Gratin (While the gratin was tasty enough, it wasn't quite right, so I'm not going to post pictures or a recipe yet)
7. Eggplant and Summer Squash Parmesan w/ pasta w/ Caprese
Sweet Potato Cake (Someday...)
Guacamole (This ended up being chunky salsa instead due to unripe avocados)
Yet again, I’m going to try to get this Sweet Potato Cake made! Last week was full of too many surprises. This week has quite a few things to plan around and, hopefully, no surprises.
Meal 1 is for Game Day. The meal was planned around Art’s desire for Tiramisu. As of Saturday, I’ve made all of the dishes for the game so it’s just a matter of baking and serving when we’re ready to eat.
Two nights this week Art and I have plans to go to Aikido and I’ll be making meals 2 and 6 those nights. Meal 5 is for choir night.
Then, of course, there are market vegetables to be used up. Those feature in meals 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7!
And just to make life exciting, Lance will be gone for meals 6 and 7. Fun times this week.