- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat broiler. Place a rack about 5 inches from the broiler element.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, dill, garlic, and lemon juice. If necessary, thin with water to a pourable consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toss zucchini sticks with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place zucchini on baking sheet and broil, flipping occasionally, until slightly charred and tender but not mushy, about 10 minutes. Remove from broiler.
- Serve zucchini warm or chilled with yogurt-dill sauce.
My first week at the farmers market brought me zucchini and dill, so I found this recipe from the kitchn. Delicious!