1. chef’s salad
2. grilled steaks, amatriciana
3. prime rib, horseradish sauce, roasted broccoli, roasted potatoes
4. Taco Night w/ S&R – vegan vanilla ice cream, noir chocolate spread, pepparkakor
5. something from the freezer (chili, sausage lentil soup), garlic monkey bread
6. asian ground beef, mushroom, and broccoli slaw lettuce cups
7. Appetizer Day – spinach artichoke dip, nacho dip, black bean hummus, polenta triangles, sausage balls, various crackers and chips as needed
This isn't a complete meal plan yet, I just needed to get a few nights planned so we don't have to eat out for the first part of the week! Lots of simple meals and we'll be taking dessert for Taco Night on New Year's Eve.
I can't believe this is the last meal plan for the year! I'd like to say that I'll be better about blogging and actually getting recipes posted in 2015, but I'm not going to make promises that I can't keep.