- thai sweet and sour stir fry with pork, rice
- grilled steaks, fried Brussels sprouts, bordelaise mushroom sauce
- chicken parm from freezer, roasted broccoli with balsamic dressing, pasta
- bread, turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, gravy, pumpkin bread, molten lava cakes, ice cream
- breakfast: coffee cake, eggs to order, sausage, grapefruit; lunch: cold cut sandwiches; dinner: chili, hot water cornbread
- breakfast: croissants, eggs with parsley and goat cheese, bacon; dinner: leftovers
Sometimes meal planning feels like a chore. Especially right before Thanksgiving when I wonder why we can't just eat out until Thursday. But, here is a meal plan. Easy stuff to leave time for all of the pre-holiday cooking I'll be doing!