- 2 pounds chicken (mixture of boneless skinless chicken breasts and thighs)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 4-6 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Place coconut milk, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper in slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Add in peppers and onions. Top with chicken then pour broth over everything. Stir to combine and ensure the chicken is covered.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
This recipe is from PaleOMG and it was super disappointing. There weren’t enough spices and all the flavors were very dull and diluted as a result. I definitely will not be revisiting this recipe - but if you make it successfully please let me know what tweaks you made!