- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients except for tenderloin in shallow dish. Stir well to combine. Add tenderloin, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Heat oven to 375*F.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade and place on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 140*F. Exact cooking time will depend on thickness of meat.
- Meanwhile, transfer marinade to small saucepan set over high heat. Bring to boil them reduce heat to low and continue to simmer until sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
- Once tenderloin is almost finished, remove from oven and change over to broil. Brush marinade over tenderloin, return to oven, and broil 5 minutes.
- Cover meat with foil and let stand 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
This recipe is from Against All Grain and it was pretty tasty! The meat was tender and delicious, the glaze had a little bit of sweetness to it and a lot of flavor.