- white chicken chili, slow cooker chicken, rice
- grilled steaks, lentils and mozzarella caprese
- breakfast for dinner (eggs, hash browns, bacon or sausage)
- slow cooker bacon garlic short ribs, baked potatoes
- leftover night
- chicken, jar sauce, rice
- smoked bottom round roast, as sandwiches
I have a LOT of cow in my freezer right now. But no ground beef. I've got a lot of big roasts and a lot of steaks. There are also some briskets and, of course, the pork belly that has been in there for forever. There's a random teeny single whole chicken. The problem with roasts is that I can really only do one a week otherwise the leftovers will go to waste. I think we'll be getting another 1/2 pig in two months or so, which will give us a nice injection of different meat.
The short version is that I really need to start working on using up the meat in the freezer so that we can replenish. But I also don't want to have cow 7 nights a week.