Slow Cooker Basic Pork Roast
- 3-5 pound pork shoulder roast
- 8-10 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3-5 tablespoons dry rub of your choice
- Place meat in slow cooker. Add Worcestershire to top of meat then sprinkle with dry rub. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Leave on WARM for 4 more hours or until meat easily shreds.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and rest 5 to 10 minutes. Slice or shred for serving. Serve with juice from slow cooker if desired.
This recipe is from Add a Pinch and I don’t remember making it at all. However, due to it’s location in my bookmarks, I’m pretty sure that I used a mexican-type spice rub and then used the meat to make Pork Enchiladas. At least that’s what I assume I did. This is the problem with being so far behind in my blogging. You can use any flavor profile of spice rub and use the meat for anything you’d like.